Adoptions By Appointment Only
Phone Hours: 9am-1pm and 2pm-6pm
Address: 3227 E Bell Rd Ste D151, Phoenix AZ 85032
Federal Tax ID: 86-0832160
Have Questions or Suggestions?
Feel free to email us or give us a call
Need to surrender a pet? Click here
Due to our limited inventory and the community’s incredible interest in adopting during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are allowing meet and greets and adoptions by appointment only. We may be scheduling several days out and cannot guarantee that the pet(s) you are interested in will still be available by the time of your appointment. If you have your heart set on a particular pet and would like to ensure you can adopt it, please visit our adoptions page and learn more about our “sight unseen” option. Thank you for working with us to help keep everyone safe during the adoption process at HALO, Helping Animals Live On, together!
HALO COVID-19 Guidelines
· For the safety of our staff and the community, we ask that you and any other members in your party bring a face mask to wear throughout the appointment and while on the premises.
· If you are planning on bringing others with you to the meet-and-greet, please try and limit the number to “essential” family members only. If you bring a large group with you, we may ask part of the group to wait outside or elsewhere in the building and rotate them out with the rest of the party for safety purposes and to comply with CDC recommendations.
· All dogs adopted from our facility must leave on a leash/collar or slip lead and all cats must leave in a carrier. If you have these items and would like to bring them with you to the appointment in the event of adoption, you may do so. If you do not have these items, we will be selling cardboard cat carriers, collars, leashes and slip leads onsite.
· If you or a member of your party have been experiencing flu-like symptoms or have recently been in direct contact with someone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please let us know immediately and before arriving for your scheduled appointment.
· Please be on time and let us know if you will be delayed or need to cancel an appointment. We currently have limited availability due to the pandemic and each time slot is firm so we have enough time to allow for proper sanitization between showings. We will do our best to accommodate any late parties, but know that the meet-and-greet may be limited dependent on the arrival time.